E-Learning is the Next Big Opportunity
Based on the result of the 2018 “Graduate employability: Employers Perception Survey” done by Naqeebz Consulting 
- 78% of employers expressed dissatisfaction with the quality of university graduate skills
- 77% are dissatisfied with content and claims made by graduates on resume
- 60% of respondents marked: “Knowledge, skills and abilities of the individuals failing to reflect the high grades they have achieved” as a leading reason for dissatisfaction.”
- Pakistan ranks staggeringly low 115th position on the Global Competitive Index 2017-2018: The country faces significant skill shortages and mismatches.
- Technical skills have GREATER VALUE in the industry.
- Technology is already being used to improve quality of education across the globe.
As seen, there is a huge market gap
for short courses
that teach specific skills.
According to Global Industry Analyst, the E-Learning industry was projected to reach $107 Billion by 2015 and it did. By 2025, this number is now expected to triple to $325 Billion which ensures that this industry is the next big opportunity for those wanting to invest in education in Pakistan